As a result of Integrity’s high standards, our customers can benefit from being a member of the growing family of Integrity clients in many ways, including the following:
Now You Can Afford to be Comfortable!
Affordable Solar Energy
Each individual’s situation will be a little different. Your solar power system should be tailored to your lifestyle. We design a system based on your electric usage, sun exposure, available roof or ground space, and aesthetic concerns.
With the rising costs of electricity, your savings from solar actually increase each year. The 30% federal tax credit, along with attractive financing and no money down options, can reduce the length of time it takes to see a return on your investment. Installing solar now can help hedge against inflation.
Cost of Solar Power
SOLAR MAKES GREAT FINANCIAL SENSE! Where else can you go to earn a 25% return on your investment?
When calculating the amount of savings realized by installing a solar system, it is important to think long term. For example, if your electric bill is currently $250 per month, you will spend approximately $90,000 over the next 25 years at the current rate of electric inflation. Deduct the cost of your solar system from that and the difference is cash in your pocket!
The panels used in our PV solar systems have a 50-year design-life expectancy.
- 25-Year Power Module (Panel)
- 25-Year Module Workmanship & Defect
- 25-Year Microinverter
- 25-Year Labor on the Complete System
Thanks to monitoring, you get more than solar. We bring you a connected home.
Today, that means ease, insights, and reliable solar energy. Tomorrow, it’s the intelligence to adapt to changing grid requirements via automatic remote updates, which download and push out to your microinverters. This is energy you can count on, today and into the future. This is energy evolved.
Monitoring delivers performance data from your microinverters to the Web and carries system updates from the Web to your microinverters—two directions, optimal benefits.
Monitoring brings you the real-time, module-level performance data that makes it easy to monitor your system.
Monitoring lets you pinpoint performance issues instantly and resolve them remotely, before they get in the way of system performance.
The Benefits of California Solar Power
- Increase your property value.
- Save money by reducing or eliminating your electric bill.
- Generate your own pollution-free, clean electricity.
- Invest money into your home, not your utility company.
- Fix your electricity cost over the next 50 years and hedge against rate increases.
- Bank your extra energy in the local utility-grid (net metering).
- Enjoy a system that requires very little maintenance.
- Be more comfortable, save money, and better your lifestyle.
Owning vs. Leasing
Purchasing your system often costs no more than leasing and is a better value over time. Here are a few of the other benefits of solar ownership:
- Own your own system outright after 4 to 7 years instead of leasing it for 20 years.
- Increase your home’s value.
- Lock in low monthly payments that won’t increase each year.
- Ensure that the federal tax credit goes to YOU, not your lease company.
- Get a tax break with tax deductible interest (check with your tax preparer).
What is Renewable Energy?
Renewable energy refers to power harvested from natural sources, such as the sun, wind, or water, which are not in danger of being depleted. The five renewable energies are:
Solar: power absorbed from the sun and converted to usable electricity through photovoltaic technology.
Hydropower: power created by channeling water to generate turbine-produced electricity.
Wind: power created by harnessing wind energy to generate turbine-produced electricity.
Geothermal: power created by harnessing the steam given off when water is pumped onto underground rocks naturally heated by the earth’s core.
Biomass: power created by harnessing the steam and heat given off by processing wood, green waste, garbage, or manure.
Net metering tracks your production and usage, month to month over the course of an entire year. It measures the difference between the electricity you buy from the utility and the electricity you generate with your solar electric system.