Green Power Panel Installation & Maintenance
High-Efficiency, High-Quality PV Modules
Green Power’s panels are designed and built to deliver the highest efficiency and reliable power for on-grid residential and commercial systems worldwide. Relying on Green Power’s stringent manufacturing standards and latest PV technology, the module provides the highest possible energy output per watt. Superior conversion rate and exceptional low-light performance enable it to deal with the most challenging conditions of military, utility, residential, and commercial installations. The module is the perfect choice for those who demand outstanding performance and exceptional uniform appearance.
- A low-voltage temperature coefficient allows higher power output at high-temperature conditions.
- High-efficient, high-reliable solar cells ensure our product output stability.
- The advanced EVA encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation.
- The sturdy, anodized aluminum frame allows the modules to be mounted on a variety of standard racking systems and to withstand the harshest conditions.
- Ultra-reliable bypass diodes prevent damage from overheating due to shaded or defective cells.
- The innovative, environmentally friendly packing method, using pile edges, ensures modules arrive in perfect condition.
- The new frame design, incorporating hexagonal-shaped drainage holes with more grounding holes, provides flexible installation and use.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified plant
- High efficiency, high safety, high reliability
- Output power tolerance of +3% /-1%
- 25-year limited warranty on power output
What’s an Inverter?
Solar energy systems have two main components: solar modules (panels) and inverters. Solar modules turn sunlight into direct current (DC) electricity, and inverters process the DC electricity into alternating current (AC), which is the form of energy used in homes and on the power grid. Choosing the right inverter is a key factor in ensuring that you get the most from your investment in a solar energy system.
There are several methods or types of inverters that can be used to convert your power needs. Some are mounted at the array on the north side with the least amount of sun or they are mounted in the home. It is best to mount the inverters as close to the array as possible. It is best to send AC (alternating current) power back to the main panel in lieu of DC (direct current) due to the loss of efficiency during the conversion process. Micro-inverters are installed directly at the panel, which are much more efficient and help to reduce cost.
Nearly all systems include monitoring hardware. This allows you to remotely view your system’s performance. It allows you to have a window into your system and it is very user-friendly. A five-year (5) Enphase monitoring system (Enlighten) is included with your PV solar system installed by Integrity.
To learn more about how the monitoring system works:
The Enphase Envoy (EMU) is a communications gateway that collects performance information of each solar module in a user’s system and transmits this data to the Enlighten™ website, where users can view and manage the performance of their solar power system, from anywhere in the world, any time they choose!